Rockbourne Youth clubs site was originally a builders merchant yard which dates back to the 1900's. Sandell Perkins occupied the site up until the late 1970's.
The youth club was set up by local residents in June 1982.
Over the past thirty five years the club has evolved, renovating and converting the existing buildings into a main hall, kitchen area, office space and a large gymnasium.
The most resent additions have been making all areas wheelchair accessible, installing an outdoor safety surface MUGA and creating raised garden beds and seating area for all the groups to use and enjoy.